Free Download Apache OpenOffice 4.1.3 latest version . It is an offline installer of Apache OpenOffice 4.1.3 download for windows XP, windows vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10 for 32bit and 64bit architecture.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.3 Introduction:
Apache OpenOffice 4 is the latest major update of OpenOffice developed and published by Apache foundation while its commercial development is already ended but open source development is still going by many volunteer developers. Apache OpenOffice successfully acquired many positions against a big name in Office suites category like Microsoft Office though a large level and adoption of MS Office around the globe. Apache OpenOffice is also the proud predecessor of Libre Office which is also available free like OpenOffice but developed from OpenOffice. Libre Office and OpenOffice both have set of tools with the same name though types of tools which are core reasons to name a creative suite of this type to Office suite. Tools of both suites are different in functionality as LibreOffice has more updates and development while OpenOffice still dependent on Open Source developers. OpenOffice is said to be a better solution for users who have a history of working on Office suites for basic tasks and specifically they are familiar with Office 2003. The reason of benefit of this aged Microsoft Office version experience is that OpenOffice UI is similar to this version of MS Office in all of its tools. OpenOffice by Apache consists of tools that are: Writer for text docs editing, Calc for spreadsheets while Impress for presentations, and Base for creating databases as major tools.
Apache OpenOffice consists of six tools including major ones discussed earlier. Other two tools that are different from regular MS Office Suite tools whether Officially or Un-officially. One from those two unique tools is “Draw” while other is “Math”. ‘Draw’ is basically used for drawing simple drawings to self-created 3D pictures or diagrams. Math is used for creating mathematical equations by applying a mathematical formula to equation editor or creating a GUI component for your equations. ‘Writer’ is a word processing tool and a text editor is useful in many aspects like it has combine features of three Windows tools including two basic tools like Wordpad and Notepad. Though it may not open all code files like Notepad does but it will open many of them surely. On the other side, it will be a complete solution to MS Word and especially advanced and enhanced Wordpad of even Windows 8 and Windows 10. This competitiveness of Writer tool makes it able to be a better choice for people whether they are ready to write a letter or a huge book. Impress may not be so impressive like having Graphical gadgets of MS Powerpoint, but still, have sufficient features to create an amazing presentation. While Calc has the same case like Impress in comparison to its counterpart in MS Office suite i.e MS Excel, but still, have the ability to calculate your financial data and average your multiple records and could perform multiple arithmetic functions as per requirements.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.3 Summary:
- With improved overall Graphical User Interface, Apache OpenOffice 4 is the latest major update of OpenOffice developed and published by Apache foundation.
- OpenOffice has the same number and name of tools to its extension i.e LibreOffice but both have different functionalities as developed under and by different organizations.
- Apache OpenOffice tools include Writer, Calc, Impress, Base, Draw, and Math which make it a brilliant and better choice for both home and professional users.
- Writer tool is similar to MS Word, Calc is similar to MS Excel, Impress to MS Powerpoint, Base to MS Access of Microsoft Office suite family while we will compare Draw with MS paint plus new 3D builder introduced in Win 10.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.3 Technical details:
- Software Full Name:Apache OpenOffice
- Setup File Name: apache_openoffice_4.1.3_win_x86_install_en-us.exe
- Setup Type: Offline Installer file
- Setup Size: 340 MB
- Architecture: (x86)/(x64)
- Added On: 23 Jan 2017
- License: Free Trial
- Developers: https://www.microsoft.com
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.3 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB or higher.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 500 MHz or later recommended.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.3 Free Download:
Apache OpenOffice latest version free download setup file for complete installation. Just click on the download button and free download Apache OpenOffice free download offline installer setup.