Free Download Oracle 11g ISO setup file. It is a full offline installer version of Oracle 11g free download for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 for both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture.
Oracle 11g Introduction:
Oracle 11g is a relational database management system developed and marketed by Oracle Corporation, the world second largest software developer on revenue basis after tech giant Microsoft. Oracle 11g was first released in July 2011 while at that time Oracle 11g was another best DBMS developed for management and manipulation of data efficiently in small and medium level organizations. Oracle relational databases mostly used as standalone DBMS on the back-end with their own tools designed and developed front-end applications. Oracle Forms and Reports previously part of Oracle Developer Suite while now part of Oracle fusion middleware are mostly used as front-end for its relational databases. Oracle Forms and Reports were popular and used mostly in developing business level applications when part of Oracle Developer Suite 6i. Oracle databases stores data logically in the form of tables like other relational databases while physically in data files. Oracle databases are the best choice for data management in small but emerging organizations where data management is difficult in Filing. While these databases could easily be managed and maintained by single DBA with rights on data management of each and every user interacting with the database. It is available for both Windows and Linux platforms as Linux became most widely used after Windows and Mac.
Oracle 11g DBMS has a lot of improvements in both express and enterprise editions with most of them in Enterprise edition mostly. Oracle database often released in these two popular editions that are mostly used by its users according to their requirements. Enterprise edition is mostly used at commercial level with a lot of features that a relational database management system should have. Oracle 11g has two further releases or you can say sub-versions, after its first initial version. and these two releases have a lot of features and enhancements that users needed with the passage of time. Oracle 11g has new features and enhancements in application development, availability, business intelligence and data Warehousing, clustering, database overall, diagnosability, performance, security, Server manageability, and Unstructured Management. All these enhancements and new features include characteristics that extended the functionality of Oracle 11g relational DBMS to advanced requirements of nowadays markets that mostly use cloud functionalities. All-in-all Oracle 11g has much more new improvements than its previous but most popular version of Oracle databases i.e Oracle 10g, also one of the most widely used Oracle product especially Express edition. While the Latest version of Oracle 11g is Oracle 12c which has better competition with newly emerged relational databases focusing more on the cloud.
Oracle 11g Summary:
- Oracle 11g is RDBMS developed and published by Oracle corporation whose express edition mostly used for academic and individual purposes while enterprise edition used on the commercial level.
- Databases of Oracle mostly used on back-end while having its own application development tools for front-end too like Oracle forms and reports that were used to design front-end for user interactivity along with Oracle 10g and previous versions.
- Oracle 11g has enhanced the functionality of usage with newly programmed software applications to work on the back-end of applications for data storage and retrieval with both Java and .net applications.
- Oracle 11g has a lot of features for nowadays market cloud requirements and has the functionality to work with cloud environments.
- New features and improvements in application development, availability, business intelligence and data Warehousing, clustering, database overall, diagnosability and others have really enhanced Oracle 11g.
Oracle 11g Technical details:
- Software Full Name: oracle11g-126.96.36.199.0-win32
- Setup File Name: oracle11g-188.8.131.52.0-win32.iso
- Setup Type: Online Installer file
- Setup Size: 2.16 GB
- Architecture: (x86)/(x64)
- Added On: 3 Nov, 2016
- License: Free Trial
- Developers: https://www.oracle.com/index.html
Oracle 11g System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later recommended.
Oracle 11g Download:
Oracle 11g setup download in 32 bit & 64bit versions in ISO file format. Just click on the download button and free download Oracle 11g x86 & x64 ISO offline installer setup. You can also download the tutorial of the Oracle 11g in the PDF format from below link under Oracle 11g download link.
Oracle 11g Free Download
Oracle 11g tutorials pdf