Oracle 12c database Download Free. Download the oracle 12c database software for Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10 for both 32bit and 64bit architecture. Oracle 12c was released on the 22 July 2014. It has come with many new and exciting features.Oracle database software is used for storing huge records and works as database management system.
Oracle 12c Introduction:
Oracle 12c is the latest version of Oracle database, also commonly known as Oracle RDBMS is relational database management system developed and published by Oracle Corporation. This Relational Database is basically identified by an alphanumeric system identifier. Oracle database are widely used around the world since the 90s as data management, manipulation, and storage system. Oracle client databases are mostly used along with their tools and their usage in Academics is more than commercial level. The reason of less usage at the commercial level is the integration of Oracle databases on the backend and less flexibility in many advanced functions. Oracle database has its own tools for development of a fully working database management environment. Oracle Developer Suite 6i has many other tools along with Oracle forms and Oracle reports which were mostly used at the time of Windows 98 and Windows XP. Front-end was developed in Oracle forms and reports while on backend Oracle databases were used. Nowadays Oracle also has both Front and Backend tools but wth limited features to that of new tools both for web and software application development environment. Oracle client may not have flexibility as a backend for software application due to the availability of its own tools as a front end or its Forms and Reports tools could generate front-end UI.
Oracle 12c mostly focus on nowadays tech trend that is commonly known as Cloud computing. Just like other tech giants Oracle also develop its new RDBMS to design and develop databases that could easily integrate and work with a cloud environment. New features are mostly added to improve performance, security, and stability. Performance improvements include Advanced Network Compression, very large network buffers, Asynchronous I/O control for direct NFS client, Tracking I/O Outliers, Multi-process Multi-threaded Oracle, and ability to specify NFS version in direct NFS client. While main security improvements includes Data Encryption, Hashing and Redaction, Database Security Enhancements, Encryption Key Management Enhancements and improved security manageability, Administration and integration. While latest improvements includes Advanced Index Compression, Approximate count distinct, Attribute clustering, Auto Big Table Caching, Full Database Caching, In-Memory Aggregation and Column Store, JSON Support, New FIPS 140 parameter for encryption, PDB Containers Clause, PDB File Placement in OMF, PDB Logging Clause, PDB Metadata Clone, PDB Remote Clone, PDB Snapshot Cloning Additional platform support, PDB STANDBYS Clause, PDB State Management across CDB Restart, PDB Subset Cloning, Rapid Home Provisioning, and Zone Maps etc.
Oracle 12c released in 5 different editions of which two are for individual or open source purpose while other three are commercial level. These editions include Oracle 12c Enterprise edition, Oracle 12c Standard Edition, Oracle 12c Standard Edition One, Oracle 12c Standard Edition 2, and Oracle 12c Personal Edition. While Oracle displayed main editions as Oracle 12c Standard Edition, Oracle 12c Standard Edition One, Oracle 12c Enterprise Edition. While Enterprise Edition of Oracle 12c has all of the features and functionality including support for Big Data and Dataware housing. While Express edition features of Oracle previous 11g includes usage limit of 1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, and 11 GB Database size. Express edition of Oracle 12c is expected to be released in 2017. Other features include PL/SQL as Big Data feature, Flashback Query, while in Performance and Scalability, PL/SQL only support for PL/SQL native compilation is available. In application development, Java application development support is absent in Express edition while available in other editions. On the other hand .Net application support is available in Express edition as well as other editions.
Oracle 12c features:
Oracle 12c database software new and current features are listed blow. It had many new features for developers as well as general public.
- Oracle 12c is the latest version of Oracle database, also commonly known as Oracle RDBMS is relational database management system developed and marketed by Oracle.
- Oracle databases are widely used around the world since the 90s as data management, manipulation, and storage system in the educational and professional environment. They claim to beat rivals like Amazon Web Services.
- Oracle databases are mostly used along with their tools and their usage in Academics is more than commercial level. The reason for this usage is Oracle databases are easy to use and maintain.
- Just like other tech giants Oracle also develop its latest RDBMS Oracle 12c to design and develop databases that could easily integrate and work with a cloud environment.
- New features are mostly added to improve performance, security, and stability. Oracle 12c is released in main editions like Standard, Standard One and Enterprise edition.
Oracle 12c Technical details:
- Software Full Name: winx64_12102_database_1of2
- Setup File Name: winx64_12102_database_1of2.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer file
- Architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
- Added On: 20 Oct 2016
- License: Free Trial
- Developers: https://www.oracle.com
Oracle 12c System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 sp1/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 7 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Dual Core or later.
Oracle 12c Download Link:
You can download oracle 12c client for windows 7 , windows 8 ,windows 10 for 32 bit & 64-bit version. Oracle database 12c free download ISO file.
Oracle 12c Download Part I
Oracle 12c Download Part II