Ten Softwares is emerging platform which provides the trialware, shareware, and freeware software. Our main aim is to facilitate users and deliver high-quality and malware free software. We collected the most popular software from all around the world and write the quality review for that software. We do not provide any crack or patch or keygen or any kind of serial key to activate software illegally. We do not host files on our servers and files provided are hosted on third party sites. If anyone has a concern they can contact that sites as they aren’t in our jurisdiction.
Ten Softwares in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our duty to reply any infringement notice and we are bound to take action against any DMCA and other notices of intellectual property laws. If any organization or person found that we violate someone’s copyright work you’ll just inform us with the proper attachment of proofs and evidence. We are bound to reply in 5 business days and if found your allegation true then we’ll remove copyright work immediately. You are liable for any damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you provide any false information about the copyrights work listed on Ten Softwares.
Before submitting the DMCA take down request please full fill following requirements
- Valid and working email address
- Proof and identity of the owner copyright work.
- Provide the way to access the copyrighted work, for example, Ten Softwares URL and screenshots.
- Provide the evidence that you are an authorized person or acting on the behalf of owner which work has been allegedly infringed.
- Provide the valid contact information like name, email address, physical address so that we can contact you.
- You must provide the statement that the information that is provided is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the person or organization is authorized to act on the behalf of owner, whose content is allegedly infringed.
- The statement must be signed by the authorized person which later act on the behalf of owner.
Please email the written infringement notice to the [email protected], you may get the response within the 3-5 business days. Please keep in mind that if you email complaints to the internet service provider(ISP) or hosting providers or domain registrars then it may result in a delay of response(or even no response) as well as will break the process of removal track(as you should contact us first). You can also send abuse emails if there are any on this email, keep in mind we will consider those cases as abuse in which our site or an element from our site is hurting other site or ranking of another site.