Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 Introduction:
Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 was originally developed by Kaspersky labs. Kaspersky old name was AntiViral Toolkit Pro. It was also known as KAV. The main purpose is to protect their customers from any malware, viruses. It was developed for the Windows, Macintosh and Linux. KAV 2017 or Kaspersky antivirus 2017 stable released was made public on 28 July 2016. KAV 2017 or Kaspersky antivirus 2017 had also given many awards by the different organization due to its ability to track down the viruses, malware & worms. AV-Comparatives had rated it highest capability anti-virus which due to its performance which is monitored using different tests.AV-Comparatives had done the multiple tests to verify the different antivirus detection ratio and they had found the KAV achieved the 99.2% detection rate. Also, ThePC world ranks the Kaspersky among the best 6 top antiviruses. Also, the UK PC journal in 2007 awarded the Kaspersky in the ‘A-listed’ category due to the detection and removal of malware.
Kaspersky antivirus 2017 had many features which are explained one by one.It has the screen locker feature.Screen lockers are basically the malicious program that shows an advertisement banner on your screen. They demand some ransom amount in order to hide the banner. It is not necessary that only unlocking code is required to get that screen lock removed.If you see any similar stuff use the keyboard shortcut and ask Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 to trace and remove that screen locker. KAV 2017 or Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 has a unique system watcher feature. System watcher is consists of multiple sets of features. They had Automatic Exploit Prevention program that keeps eye on exploits and prevents them from the damaging system. Application Privilege Control which keeps track of suspicious behavior of different computer applications. It has also the Rollback feature, which keeps track of any action taken against any malicious activities. It also keeps track of the session record. So if in any point you can easily rollback the change made by the antivirus.It also provides the protection against the cryptovirus. cryptovirus are those type of malware that actually encrypts your important files. You are unable to open your files. They demand the money in return of decrypting your files. Kaspersky actually makes a backup of your all files before that virus encrypts your files and if your file encrypted the Kaspersky create the backup of that. You can find your backup file in the system Temp folder or the place where temporary files are stored. Make sure that there is enough space in C drive to create the backup. If there is not any space then the backup is not created. Also, the other point is that backup copies removed when the KAV closed or the System Watcher feature is disabled. Also, you can delete the backup copies manually to make space for the next backup.
Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 Summary:
- It has the screen locker feature which prevents any screen locker malware to force ou to pay ransom amount in return of hiding the banner. If that malware attack simply uses keyboard shortcut key to open KAV and detect and remove that malware.
- It has the Automatic Exploit Prevention which keeps check on each single exploit program and try to prevent them from running.
- It has the Application Privilege Control feature that keeps track behavior of different applications,
- It also has the rollback feature which maintains the log of each scanning session and you can any time rollback the changes.
- It also saves your computer from any cryptovirus activities, cryptovirus simply encrypts your files, KAV creates the backup of your files before they encrypt them.
Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 Technical details:
- Software Full Name: Kaspersky Antivirus 2017
- Setup File Name: kav220.127.116.111en_11480.exe
- Setup Type: Offline Installer file
- Setup Size: 167 MB
- Architecture: (x86)/(x64)
- Added On: 23 Jan 2017
- License: Free Trial
- Developers: https://support.kaspersky.com/kav2017
Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 System Requirements:
- Operating System: windows 7, windows 8, windows 8.1, windows 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) / 2 GB (64-bit) or higher.
- Hard Disk Space: 920 MB of free space required.
- Processor: 1 Ghz or later recommended.
Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 Download:
Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 Free download ISO file. Just click on the download button and free download Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 ISO free download offline installer setup.