Microsoft Office (MS) 2010 Free Download standalone full offline installer version. It is an official installer of MS Office 2010 download free Iso 32/64 bit. You can download it for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 operating systems both x86 & x64.
Microsoft Office 2010 Introduction:
MS Office 2010 was another successful update in Office family by Microsoft after the release of Office 2007 and Office 2003. No doubt, Office 2007 is the most successful version of Office suites but Microsoft Office 2010 also never disappointed its users especially due to its new improved features. As stated earlier, that tools in Microsoft Office 2010 suite was improved but you still have to be prepared for learning that how, where and when to use these new features, for example, image editing tool of Powerpoint 2010 that make you able to remove ugly backgrounds of your photos. Just like previous Office suites MS Office 2010 was also released for both personal and professional users. Unlike its predecessor Office 2007, Office 2010 comes with simple looking User Interface. Like previous office suites, Office MS 2010 was also released in different editions including, Starter, personal, Home and Student, Business, Standard, Pro(Professional) and Professional Plus. But unlike previous office suites, it wasn’t released in Enterprise or Ultimate versions. Office includes tools like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook, OneNote, InfoPath, and Visio viewer and tools varies with editions. Office 2010 successor is Office 2013 while predecessor is Office 2007 and the latest version in Office family is Office 2016 released after Office 365.
Microsoft Office 2010 was more “specific function” based than its parent version as people think are irrelevant and have less use are removed in Office 2010. MS Office 2010 continue to support ODF(open document format) 1.1 that is known to be the standard format for Office documents. New features of Microsoft Office 2010 includes Background removal tool(In Powerpoint 2010), built-in screen capture tool, and also new SmartArt templates with author permissions. While MS Word equation editor is common to all applications which replaced MS equation editor 3.0 in Office 2010. While other notable improvements included, letter styling, new text and image editing effects, new animations and transitions in PP 2010 and synchronous scrolling in Word 2010. In MS Office 2010, Outlook attracted, this time, people more than before due to its social connector feature which makes users able to connect and receive updates from their social network accounts. This social connector supported Facebook, Linkedin, MySpace and Windows Live Messenger. Along with these features and improvements, Office 2010 was also released in two Service Pack that are more upgraded than initial Office 2010 version and known as MS Office 2010 sp1 and MS Office 2010 sp2.
MS Office 2010 Summary:
- After the release of and successful era of Office 2007, Microsft released another successful Office suite which was simpler and better than Office 2007.
- As for the use of previous versions of Office suites, you have to learn them first, Microsoft Office (MS) 2010 also have a learning curve.
- Unlike Office 2007, Microsoft Office (MS) 2010 was released in Only in Starter, Home and Student, Home and Business, Standard, Professional and Professional Plus rather than in Enterprise or Ultimate editions.
- In Microsoft Office (MS) 2010 many useless features were removed from office suite from whole Office suite and also from tools, Word, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook, and Publisher,
- New improvements added that includes, ribbon interface, background removal tool, Letter styling many other features.
Microsoft Office 2010 Technical details:
- Software Full Name: officesuite2010sp1-kb2460049-x86-fullfile-en-us.exe,
- Full Setup Size: (439 MB = 64bit) (631MB = 32bit)
- Setup Type: Offline Installer
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) and / 64 Bit (x64) both version
- License: Free Trial
- Developers: MS Office homepage 2010
Office 2010 System Requirments:
- Operating System: Windows XP sp3, Windows Vista sp1, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Win 10
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB minimum while 512 MB of RAM recommended required.
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB of free space required for Professional edition.
- Processor: 500 MHz or later.
Microsoft Office 2010 Offline Free Download:
You can download Microsoft Office 2010 iso 32-bit or 64-bit from here. Just click on the download button and free download full offline installer version of Office 2010 in a single click.