Free Download Windows 7 Starter edition ISO. It is an offline installer of Windows 7 Starter edition ISO file download for 32bit architecture. Windows 7 Starter Edition ISO Free Download and enjoy computing power, flavor and performance of Windows 7 on old hardware.
Windows 7 Starter Introduction:
Windows 7 Starter is the first and basic edition of Windows 7 that was developed and maintained by Microsoft, one of the leading IT giants. Win 7 was released on the July 2009 and available in the market on Oct 2009. It was preceded by Windows Vista and succeeded by Windows 8. Many people don’t even know about the starter edition of Windows 7. They think that it has only three main editions which are ultimate, enterprise and professional. It’s mainstream support already ended in January 2015 however they had decided to end the extended support on January 2020 but you can still use it as support only matter in the case of a commercial level. The main objective behind the Windows 7 development was to improve Windows Vista poor hardware interactivity and software performance. Windows 7 was also available in total six edition which starts from Windows 7 Starter then Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Enterprise, and Windows 7 Ultimate. Windows 7 Starter edition is available only in the 32bit(x86) for 32-bit and 64-bit architecture but not available in the 64-bit version. According to some unofficial sources, Windows 7 all basic feature are present in this edition but some of the features are absent like Windows Aero. When you use Microsoft anytime upgrade then the absent features will install automatically when you will finish upgrade process.
It has multiple features which we are going to discuss one by one. You’ll get it’s licensing using the OEM licensing mechanism. It can efficiently support up to 2 GB of RAM and only single Physical CPU support. It hasn’t any of the most resource demanding features. You can’t enjoy Windows 7 aero theme support which looks awesome in any other version of Windows 7 but to eyes only not performance. You won’t be able to do your custom settings on your Windows desktop, change the colors, sounds etc. Also, you are unable to switch from one user to another without doing logging off from the current user. You are also unable to attach the multimedia or another LCD or screen it supports the only single monitor. Also, it does not support any kind of streaming like music, video, and recorded TV from the computer. Also, it does not have the support for old XP type software support which is used to run old software which was only compatible with Windows XP. The most annoying thing is that you are also unable to change your desktop look means you can not change the background of your screen. Also, you can not watch the HD DVD’s movies, songs etc. It has the anytime upgrade tool which is used to upgrade anytime from lower to higher editions. You can upgrade from Starter to home premium, Starter to professional and Starter to Ultimate edition of Windows 7.
Windows 7 Starter Summary:
- It supports up to 2 GB of RAM and single physical CPU support.
- It has the only single desktop background and the user can not replace that background. Also, unable to change the system sounds.
- Unable to play HD Movies Songs etc. or if you could result will be annoying.
- The user can use Anytime Windows Upgrade tool to upgrade from Starter to Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate edition.
- It has only the 32-bit version for both 32 and 64-bit architecture but not available in 64-bit version.
- You can get the license of it using OEM licensing mechanism.
Windows 7 Starter Technical details:
- Software Full Name: Windows 7 Starter
- Setup File Name: windows7_starter.iso
- Setup Type: Offline Installer file
- Setup Size: 2.47 GB
- Architecture: (x86)/(x64)
- Added On: 12 March 2017
- License: Free Trial
- Developers: https://www.microsoft.com
Windows 7 Starter System Requirements:
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB or higher.
- Hard Disk Space: 5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Pentium IV or later recommended.
Windows 7 Starter Download:
Windows 7 Starter Free download ISO file. Just click on the download button and free download Windows 7 Starter ISO free download offline installer setup.