Sony Vegas Pro 13 Introduction:
The Sony Vegas Pro 13 is a nonlinear video editing software that is designed for the personal computers and laptops. This version is the scaled-down version of the Vegas Pro. The movie studio of Sony Vegas pro was formerly called “Sonic Foundry Video Factory”. Sony had officially declared that it had sold many of its software suite to the German-Based company. Well, it is the video editing suite that aimed at professionals needing to produce some high-quality HD videos. This software is comparable to the other industry standard video editing software’s such as Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere, but it follows Sony’s own workflow logic that is a little different to both Final Cut and Premiere. The interface of Sony Vega Pro 13 follows a standard video editing interface. Several windows to preview your media and your current work as well as a timeline to manage the various video and audio tracks. The best thing about Sony Vegas Pro 13 interface that it is totally customizable means that you can easily and freely open, close, and arrange the programs’ diverse modules.
There are so many changes in Sony Vegas Pro 13, the first change to the famous Sony Vegas Pro is the addition of a new toolbar. There were some most popular functions from the top toolbar that have been now moved to a new timeline toolbar that is positioned underneath the main timeline. The five new tools in the timeline toolbar include shuffle tool, slide tool, slip tool, time Stretch.Compress tool, and Split Trim tool. Now you can fully archive all projects in Vegas Pro 13 including the sub-clips that you are created during a project. Vegas Pro Connect is a new feature in this application that allows you to use your tablet with Vegas Pro. You can turn your tablet into a Remote control and can control your project on a computer via the tablet. Well, the only con is that this Vegas Pro Connect app is only available for use on Apple iPads. Another new change, the new Loudness Meters have been added to Pro 13. Many countries have strict laws which govern how loud the audio of TV programs is allowed. So, the Loudness Meters make it easy to make sure your audio is going to stay within the correct range. These were some of the basic features of Sony Vegas Pro 13. More features are waiting for you in Sony Vegas Pro 13.
Sony Vegas Pro 13 Summary:
- Sony Vegas Pro 13 added a new toolbar, some functions from top toolbar have been moved to the new timeline toolbar.
- Five new tools include shuffle tool, slide tool, slip tool, Time Stretch.Compress tool, and split trim tool.
- Vegas Pro 13 allows you to fully archive all projects including any sub clips.
- Vegas Pro Connects application allows you to control your project on a computer via the tablet.
- New Loudness Meters introduced that make sure your audio is going to stay within the correct range.
Sony Vegas Pro 13 Technical details:
- Software Full Name: Sony Vegas Pro 13
- Setup File Name: vegaspro13.0.453.exe
- Setup Type: Offline Installer file
- Setup Size: 340 MB
- Architecture: (x86)/(x64)
- Added On: 23 Jan 2017
- License: Free Trial
- Developers: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/
Sony Vegas Pro 13 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB or higher.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 2 GHz(Core 2 Duo) or later recommended.
How to download Sony Vegas Pro 13 video tutorial:
If you face any problem while downloading the Sony Vegas Pro 13 you may watch the below video tutorial.
Sony Vegas Pro 13 Free Download:
Sony Vegas Pro 13 Free download trial edition. Just click on the download button and trial version direct download Sony Vegas Pro 13 offline installer setup.