Free Download Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Professional Edition ISO. It is an offline installer of Visual Studio 2015 ISO free download for Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10 for 32bit and 64bit architecture. Trial version of Visual Studio 2015 Professional Edition ISO Free download. VS 2015 comes with the visual studio 2015 community, professional, and enterprise editions.
Visual Studio 2015 Professional Introduction:
There is no doubt about that no development environment is better than Microsoft Visual Studio especially when it comes to technologies developed by Microsoft itself. The Visual Studio offers a complete set of tools to create powerful web, windows, or any other application and can be easily done in common well-known programming languages. Microsoft recently introduced the Visual Studio Professional with MSDN and the free Visual Studio Community edition, and the new Visual Studio 2015 product line, including the new Visual Studio Enterprise with MSDN. The community edition of Visual Studio is the free version that will have the same features and capabilities as the professional edition. Any developer or learner can download this version of visual studio and use it in an academic as well as a professional environment for learning purposes. So, the release of Visual Studio 2015 Professional made a lot of changes that included many new and great features. The new version of Microsoft improves the productivity of developers during development. You will see a lot of changes and improvements in tools including mobile, desktop, web app, store app, and even more towards the other platforms development.
Many new features introduced in Visual Studio 2015 Professional, one of them is debugging lambda expression, and it is the coolest feature, which brings a lot of productivity in developers during debugging and release a lot of frustration. You can use the lambda expression many times in code as you want, especially when you write lots of LINQ statements. Another feature, which introduced is to create your own development layouts based on devices, this feature let you customize the overall IDE experience and reuse it. This will be very helpful if you do development on multiple monitors or multiple devices, and most of the developers generally do that. One more improved feature of Microsoft Visual Studio is Shared Project, it is actually a great way of sharing common code to the multiple apps. Share project is already used in Visual Studio 2013 as part of Windows 8.1 app development, but with 2015, it is a “standalone new project template”. Moreover, we can use it with other types such as desktop, console, store app, phone, etc. Visual Studio 2015 will let you quickly build connected cloud app using “Add Connected Service” feature. This feature is something new that you will experience in Visual Studio 2015. This version includes a new and inline look of breakpoint settings, the breakpoint is a great way to pause the execution only when the condition satisfied. The last feature of Visual Studio 2015 is its new menu bar style, this user interfaces improvement is the main Title Case menu bar style instead of the All Caps style. The Visual Studio 2015 will set the Title case style as default.
Visual Studio 2015 Professional Features:
- Visual Studio 2015 Professional introduced Debugging Lambda expression, which brings a lot of productivity among developers.
- In this version, you can create your own development layouts based on devices.
- Microsoft improves shared project, this one is a standalone new project template.
- You can easily and quickly build connected cloud app by using Add Connected Services feature. This is something new you will notice in 2015 version.
- Visual Studio 2015 includes a new inline look of breakpoints settings. They also added the new menu bar style that is Title Case instead of All Caps.
Visual Studio 2015 Professional Technical details:
- Software Full Name: Visual Studio 2015 Professional
- Setup File Name: vs2015.3.pro_enu.iso
- Setup Type: Offline Installer file
- Setup Size: 7.19 GB
- Architecture: (x86)/(x64)
- Added On: 28 June 2017
- License: Free Trial
- Developers: https://www.microsoft.com
Visual Studio 2015 Professional System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Memory (RAM): 1.5 GB or higher.
- Hard Disk Space: 12 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or later recommended.
Visual Studio 2015 Professional Download:
MS VS 2015 free download professional edition ISO standalone offline installer file. Just click on the download button and free download Microsoft Visual Studio pro/professional 2015 ISO free download offline installer setup.