Visual Studio 2010 Free Download. All versions of Visual Studio 2010 including professional, express and ultimate free download for windows 7, windows 8, 10 and for XP Free download for 32bit and 64-bit architecture. Just click on the ISO file and Offline install the visual studio 2010 SP1.
Visual Studio 2010 Introduction:
Visual Studio 2010 is one of the best IDE from Visual Studio family while codenamed Dev10 and was released in April 2010 along with “.Net Framework 4”. Its predecessor was Visual Studio 2008 while the successor was 2012. After the release of 2010, it was confirmed that Microsoft will develop its own IDE that will leave no competitors in the field as a major IDE for C. C++, C#, ASP.net, and F#. It got a totally new design, different from that of Visual Studio 2008 but powerful. VS 2010 was released in notable editions like Express, Professional, and Ultimate. Visual Studio 2010 Express was free but without Team Foundation Server Features and basically for individuals, Students and open source developers. Professional has all Express features plus Team Foundation Server features while Ultimate has both of them features with some additional features. Microsoft also released sp1 or service pack 1 for Visual Studio 2010 that includes a lot of fixes. Visual Studio 2010 itself reduced complexity and Clutters and as well in Visual Studio 2010 sp1 it was reduced more. Moreover new Multi-paradigm programming language F# was the part of VS 2010. Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 had better support for floating tool windows and multiple document windows while presenting better multi-monitor support. Visual Studio 2010 IDE’s internal had been redesigned using MEF(Managed Extensibility Framework) while Shell had been redeveloped using WPF(Windows Presentation Foundation).
Basically, MS Visual basic 2010 came with .Net Framework 4 and supports application development specifically targeting Windows 7. In addition to MS SQL Server, it also supports Oracle and IBM DB2 databases. While including an interactive designer, it has integrated support for Microsoft Silverlight applications. To make parallel programming simpler, VS 2010 offered several tools. Microsoft and Intel collectively vowed support for a new Concurrency Runtime in VS 2010 that’s a great development as both Hardware and Software tech giants have major roles in the development of computer world. Intel further took a step and launched parallelism support in Parallel Studio as an add-on for VS. While code editor has also improved in VS 2010 as it now highlights references: whenever a symbol is selected all other usages of the symbol are highlighted. A feature is known as “Quick Search” has been added which search for symbols in projects of C++, C#, and VB.Net. Visual Studio 2010 also has Help System feature which replaced previously used MSDN library viewer. But one thing that’s not supported is MS Help 2 thus doesn’t use MS document, Explorer. While VS 2010 has stopped Windows Mobile development prior to Windows Phone 7. It’s notable edition VS 2010 ultimate replaced VS basic 2008 Team Suite while included Modeling tools like Architecture Explorer. Test impact analysis was another great feature of VS 2010 ultimate which provides hints on test cases thus enhancing testing abilities of VS. IntelliTrace was a historical debugger for managed code was also part of VS 2010 ultimate. Visual Studio 2010 ultimate also offered Office tools for Runtime as other editions.
Visual Studio 2010 Summary:
- In 2010 Microsoft released Visual Studio 2010 as a part of Visual Studio family while codenamed Dev10 along with .Net Framework 4.
- VS 2010 along with MS SQL Server also supports Oracle and IBM DB2 databases. While including an interactive designer, it has integrated support for Microsoft Silverlight applications.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 was released in editions like VS 2010 Express, VS 2010 Professional, and VS 2010 Ultimate.
- VS 2010 Express was basically non-commercial use while Professional was for small teams while for large scale commercial development Ultimate was mostly used.
- Due to the wide usage of VS 2010, MS released its Service Pack 1 which contains a bunch of patches and fixes while some new were also added. all other rumors of service packs like Visual Studio 2010 service pack 3 were just rumors.
Visual Studio 2010 Technical details:
- Software Full Name: vs2010sp1dvd1
- Setup File Name: vs2010sp1dvd1.iso
- Setup Type: Online Installer file
- Architecture: 32 Bit / 64 Bit
- Added On: 15 Oct 2016
- License: Free Trial
- Developers: https://www.visualstudio.com/
Visual Studio 2010 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7 /8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Dual Core or later.
Visual Studio 2010 Download:
Free download Visual Studio 2010 for windows 7 and windows 8 for both 32bit and 64bit architecture. Offline installer of Visual Studio 2010 free download for express, professional, ultimate and SP1 free download.
Visual Studio 2010 Express Download
Visual Studio 2010 Professional ISO Download
Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate ISO Download
MS Visual Studio 2010 SP1 Free Download